Statistical Thermodynamics (PHYS 70009, CRN 26386)
- HW1 (due Wed Jan 29, 5pm)
- HW2 (due Mon Feb 10, 5pm);
- HW3 (due Mon Mar 2, 5pm);
- HW4 (due Wed Mar 25, 11:59pm);
- HW5 (due Wed April 8, 11:59pm);
- HW6 (due Fri Apr 17, 11:59pm);
- Solutions to some of the homework problems HW1Sols,
SP3 - Thermodynamics problems
- SP4: Electric polarization of an ideal classical diatomic gas
- SP5: A single quantum mechanical particle in a square well
- SP6: A single quantum harmonic oscillator
- SP7: A single quantum rigid rotator
- SP8: Three problems with the degenerate Fermi gas
- Midterm exam. (due Wed. March 18, 11:59PM).
- Final exam. (due Thu. March 7, 5:00PM ).