Computational Physics (PHYS 60050, CRN 16703)
(upload link at the bottom of the page)
- HW1 (due Mon Sep 9, 11:59pm);
- HW2 (due Mon Sep 16, 11:59pm);
- HW3 (due Mon Sep 23, 11:59pm);
- HW4 (due Mon Sep 30, 11:59pm);
- HW5 (due Mon Oct 14, 11:59pm);
- HW6 (due Mon Nov 4, 11:59pm);
- HW7 (due Tue Nov 19, 11:59pm);
- HW8 (due Wed Dec 11, 11:59pm);
- Midterm exam. (due Sat, Oct 19th, NOON (11:59am) ).
- Final exam. (due Fri, Dec 13th, 11:59pm).
- Some links about jobs and Python
- Online courses for learning Python
- A nice resource for honing your coding skills is Project Euler:
- Access Rosenblatt's "Principles of neurodynamics. Perceptrons and the theory of brain mechanisms." book here.